Join Us Now
Switching from a current propane supplier?
Give us a call. We will schedule the installation of our tank and new regulators within a few days. We have Emergency Service 24 hours a day, year round and highly trained service & delivery technicians. Contact us to discuss how easy the switch to Delaware Propane can be.
Starting up new service?
No sweat. We’re here to guide you through the process.
Step 1: Contact Us
Start up service is easy, just call one of your local Delaware Propane offices.
- Smyrna (302)-653-2009 OR
- Harrington (302)-424-2009
During the initial call, a friendly Delaware Propane representative will help select your service, and let you know about our latest specials.
Step 2: Determine Your Propane Service Needs
Propane services vary; here are some general guidelines:
- If you already have a “Delaware Propane” tank – we’ll schedule an appointment to conduct a system safety check and activate your propane service. Your first propane delivery will follow promptly.
- Switching propane suppliers? – We’ll schedule an appointment to install a “Delaware Propane” tank at your location, conduct a system safety check and activate your propane service. Your first propane delivery will follow promptly (the transition is completed with limited interruption of propane service).
- Switching energy sources? – We’ll schedule a free site survey at your convenience. A Delaware Propane expert will then help you determine your propane needs and provide necessary information on how propane can meet your energy requirements more efficiently and affordably.
- Building a new home, addition, or pool? – We’ll schedule a free site survey to determine the tank needs, location and other data, assuring new installation will be complete prior to moving day.
- Own your own tank – If you own the propane tank, we’ll conduct a pre-fill safety inspection prior to making your first propane delivery. We can also refer you to trusted local contractors and dealers for appliance purchases and installation of propane appliances.
Step 3: New Service Agreement
When you become a Delaware Propane customer, you’ll need to sign a Propane Supply Agreement to have your service activated as soon as possible.
Step 4: Delivery and Payment Options
Delaware Propane offers you several delivery and payment options so you can pick the plan that works best for you. Delaware Propane plans include, budget plans and Automatic Delivery. We’ll set up the delivery and payment options of your choice.
We are proud to offer you a wide array of benefits, including: dedicated local employees, automatic delivery, flexible payment Plans 24/7 emergency call center, certified technician training, world-class safety and Visa and MasterCard are accepted. For more information, please contact your nearest Delaware Propane Location.